Give the gift of joy, join the 96th annual Christmas Unlimited Toy Drive and Illumination Festival as we team up with Christmas Unlimited!
Celebrate the magic of Christmas high atop Williams Canyon at Cave of the Winds Mountain Park! Enjoy a quarter of a million lights for our 2nd annual Mountain Illumination Festival. Our winter wonderland of twinkling lights, pictures with Santa, the Coca-Cola Bear and warm holiday cheer is a perfect way to help usher in Christmas this year!
Check out our giant animated Christmas tree as its lights dance to some of your favorite holiday songs, climb the Wind Walker Challenge Course, enjoy treats like hot chocolate, hot Dr. Pepper & cinnamon sticks, or s’mores around the fire pit, all included in your admission! Don’t forget to stop by the kids’ ornament craft area!
New this year, we are incredibly excited to be partnering with Christmas Unlimited, serving children and families in the Pikes Peak Region. In keeping with the true spirit of the giving season and to help spread and share the magic of Christmas with families throughout the Pikes Peak region, a portion of the proceeds of pictures with Santa and the Coca-Cola bear will go to Christmas Unlimited. As a bonus, receive a free plush teddy bear or puppy with every Santa or Coca-Cola bear photo, courtesy of Christmas Unlimited, while supplies last.
Receive $5 off your admission when you donate a new stuffed animal!
- $25 for cars up to 10 people/$30 for vans with over 10 people
- December 5th through December 8th
- December 12th through January 1st.
- 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- FREE plush teddy bear or puppy, courtesy of Christmas Unlimited, when you purchase a photo with Santa or the Coca Cola bear. While supplies last. One stuffed animal per photo.
- Weather Permitting
- Please, no tour busses or RVs
- Cave of the Winds and the Mountain Illumination Festival will be closed on Christmas day