The 2019 Season Pass
Our Season Pass gives you access to unlimited fun, all season long! It’s our way of saying how much we appreciate our Cave of the Winds Mountain Park friends and family near and far.
Your exclusive 2019 Cave of the Winds Mountain Park Season Pass gives you perks and unlimited access to the following attractions March 1st through December 31, 2019. Visit us as much as you like for one great price! Please keep in mind the Above Ground Adventures are seasonal and weather permitting.
What do I get with my Season Pass?
- Unlimited Admission to the Discovery Tour
- Unlimited access to the Bat-a-Pult, Wind Walker Challenge Course, Cliffhanger Climbing Wall, Geronimo’s Leap, and Magic Lantern VR Theatre!
- Unlimited access to the Terror-dactyl!
- Upgrade to the Lantern Tour for only $10 each for adults and children every time you visit.
- Upgrade to the Via Ferrata Canyon Tour and Frontier Zip Lines for just $45 each, per visit – Reservations Required
- Upgrade to the Frontier Zip Lines only for just $40 each, per visit – Reservations Required
- 20% discount on Caving 101 Tours, each visit – Reservations Required.
- 20% discount in the Gift Shop and Canyon Rim Grill on all regularly priced items.
- Plus, other special perks offered throughout the year!
- All Above Ground Adventures are available weather permitting.
- 20% discounts in the Caver’s Café and Gift Shop, excluding all sale items.
- To redeem your e-ticket(s), please present your e-ticket(s) with a Picture ID so we know it’s you. Once your tickets are redeemed we will give you your permanent pass. You will need to show your season pass at each register to receive your discounts and other perks.
Sorry you missed it this year! Please check for updates on next year’s Season Pass!
- The Season Passes are only available for a limited time. Check back for updates!
- Your Season Pass may be used March 1st, 2019 through December 31, 2019.
- Our Above Ground Adventures are available, weather permitting
- Season Passes must be purchased online
- There will be a $2 transaction fee for online purchases
- Please bring your Season Pass card with you each time you visit Cave of the Winds Mountain Park to receive all of your discounts!
- Please note that height and weight restrictions apply for the Above Ground Adventures.
- The Season Pass options are subject to change.
Read below for more details, and we’ll see you soon!
How do I get this awesome pass? You must purchase your 2019 Season Pass online!
How many times can I use my pass? Pass can be used as often as you would like between March 1 and December 31, 2019.
I love the Lantern Tour. does my pass get me in? Unfortunately, no. But if you would like to upgrade, with a Season Pass, from the Discovery Tour to the Lantern Tour, it will be an additional $10 per person. Children age 5 and under years are not allowed on this tour.
When can I use my pass? Anytime between March 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019, during our regular hours of operation. If we’re having a special event, private party, or after-hours event; you won’t be able to use it. Also, keep in mind that Colorado weather can sometimes cancel our fun temporarily, and our Outdoor Attractions are seasonal and are subject to availability based on weather.
Can I use my pass if I made an advance reservation? You may call 719-685-5444 and press option 6 to reserve your tour or ride in advance and get your discount offers. Or you can just use it the good old fashioned way and show up! Please keep in mind, this pass can’t be used for previously purchased tickets, or for group reservations.
Are there any age, weight, or height restrictions? Glad you asked! Pass holders must be at least 48″ tall, between 100 – 250 lbs, and securely fit in the harnesses to ride the attractions, and any pass holders under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paid adult at all times. If you chose to upgrade to the Lantern Tour, please be aware that children 5 and under are not permitted on this tour.
More questions? Call us at (719) 685-5444