The 2018 Season Pass
Our Season Pass gives you access to unlimited fun, all season long! It’s our way of saying how much we appreciate our Cave of the Winds Mountain Park friends and family near and far.
Sorry you missed the 2018 Pass — Stay tuned for what could be offered with the 2019 Pass!
Your exclusive 2018 Cave of the Winds Mountain Park Season Pass gives you perks and unlimited access to the following attractions March 1st through December 31, 2018. Visit us as much as you like for one great price! Please keep in mind the Outdoor Attractions are seasonal and weather permitting.
What do I get with my Season Pass?
- Unlimited Admission to the Discovery Tour
- Unlimited access to the Bat-a-Pult Zip Line, Wind Walker Challenge Course, Cliffhanger Climbing Wall, and Geronimo’s Leap!
- 1/2 price admission to the Terror-dactyl for just $25 per person!
- Upgrades to the Lantern Tour for only $10 each for adults and children every time you visit.
- 20% discount in the Gift Shop and Caver’s Café on all regularly priced items.
- Plus, other special perks offered throughout the year!
- Outdoor Activities and Terror-dactyl are available weather permitting.
- Admission to the Terror-dactyl for $25 per person.
- 20% discounts in the Caver’s Café and Gift Shop, excluding all sale items.
- To redeem your e-ticket(s), please present your e-ticket(s) with a Picture ID so we know it’s you. Once your tickets are redeemed we will give you your permanent pass. You will need to show your season pass at each register to receive your discounts and other perks.
There will be a Service Fee of $2 per ticket when purchasing your tickets online, unless a Promo Code is used.
- The Season Passes are only available for a limited time. Check back for updates!
- Your Season Pass may be used March 1st, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
- Our Outdoor Attractions are available from March 15 through October 31st 2018, weather permitting
- Season Passes must be purchased online
- There will be a $2 transaction fee for online purchases
- Please bring your Season Pass card with you each time you visit Cave of the Winds Mountain Park to receive all of your discounts!
- Unlimited access on the outdoor activities will be March 15th – October 31st, 2018, weather permitting and the Discovery Tour from March 1st, 2018 – December 31st, 2018.
- Please note that height and weight restrictions apply for the outdoor activities.
- The Season Pass options are subject to change.
Read below for more details, and we’ll see you soon!
How do I get this awesome pass? Sorry you missed it for this season. Check back with us for information about the 2019 Pass!
How many times can I use my pass? Pass can be used as often as you would like between March 1 and December 31, 2018.
I love the Lantern Tour. does my pass get me in? Unfortunately, no. But if you would like to upgrade, with a Season Pass, from the Discovery Tour to the Lantern Tour, it will be an additional $10 per person. Children age 5 and under years are not allowed on this tour.
When can I use my pass? Anytime between March 1, 2017 and December 31, 2018, during our regular hours of operation. If we’re having a special event, private party, or after-hours event; you won’t be able to use it. Also, keep in mind that Colorado weather can sometimes cancel our fun temporarily, and our Outdoor Attractions are seasonal and are subject to availability based on weather.
Can I use my pass if I made an advance reservation? The pass can’t be used to reserve a tour in advance, for previously purchased tickets, or for group reservations. Just use it the good old fashioned way and show up!
Are there any age, weight, or height restrictions? Glad you asked! Pass holders must be at least 48″, fit in the harnesses, and under 300 lbs. to ride the attractions, and any pass holders under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paid adult at all times. If you chose to upgrade to the Lantern Tour, please be aware that children 5 and under are not permitted on this tour.
More questions? Call us at (719) 685-5444