The 2017 Season Pass
Our Season Pass gives you access to unlimited fun, all summer long! It’s our way of saying how much we appreciate our Cave of the Winds Mountain Park friends and family near and far.
What do I get with my Season Pass?
- Unlimited access to the Discovery Tour, the Bat-a-Pult zip line, the Wind Walker Challenge Course, the Stalag-Tykes Adventure Slide, the Geronimo Leap and the Cliff Hanger Climbing Wall, all year long!
- NEW this year! Unlimited access on the TERROR-dactyl!
- 20% discount in the Gift Shop and the Caver’s Café on all regularly priced items.
- Upgrades to the Lantern Tour will be only $10 each for adults and children for each visit.
- Plus, other special perks throughout the year!
How much does the pass cost?
March 1st – June 1st, 2017: Buy the Season Pass for just $75. A terrific value to visit us as many times as you like, all year long!
- The Season Passes are only available for a limited time. The pass will be available to purchase until June 1st, 2017.
- Your Season Pass may be used March 1st, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
- Our Outdoor Attractions are available from March 15 through October 31st 2017, weather permitting
- Season Passes must be purchased online
- There will be a $2 transaction fee for online purchases
- Please bring your Season Pass card with you each time you visit Cave of the Winds Mountain Park to receive all of your discounts!
- Unlimited access on the outdoor activities will be March 15th – October 31st, 2017, weather permitting and the Discovery Tour from March 1st, 2017 – December 31st, 2017.
- Please note that the Outdoor Attractions will be closed after October 31st.
- All above costs do not include tax.
- Please note that height and weight restrictions apply for the outdoor activities.
Read below for more details, and we’ll see you soon!
How do I get this awesome pass? Purchase tickets online here, then bring a print-out of your etickets to the cave and we will exchange them at our ticket office for your Season Passes.
How many times can I use my pass? Pass can be used as often as you would like between March 1 and December 31, 2017.
I love the Lantern Tour. does my pass get me in? Unfortunately, no. But if you would like to upgrade, with a Season Pass, from the Discovery Tour to the Lantern Tour, it will be an additional $10 per person. Children age 5 and under years are not allowed on this tour.
When can I use my pass? Anytime between March 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017, during our regular hours of operation. If we’re having a special event, private party, or after-hours event; you won’t be able to use it. Also, keep in mind that Colorado weather can sometimes cancel our fun temporarily, and our Outdoor Attractions are seasonal and are subject to availability based on weather.
Can I use my pass if I made an advance reservation? The pass can’t be used to reserve a tour in advance, for previously purchased tickets, or for group reservations. Just use it the good old fashioned way and show up!
Are there any age, weight, or height restrictions? Glad you asked! Pass holders must be at least 48″, fit in the harnesses, and under 300 lbs. to ride the attractions, and any pass holders under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paid adult at all times. If you chose to upgrade to the Lantern Tour, please be aware that children 5 and under are not permitted on this tour.
More questions? Call us at (719) 685-5444