Adventure Loves A Great Deal!
Our discounts and deals make it easy to save on an adventure that’s just your style. They are designed for maximum fun and savings, whether you’re a family looking for kid friendly activities, seeking an adrenaline rush, or a member of our distinguished armed forces. We’ve made it easy to find the deal that’s just right for you!
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN AUGUST?
Welcome Locals! Southern Colorado and Cave of the Winds Mountain Park is celebrating the last two weeks of August by appreciating our Colorado neighbors! Bring your family and friends August 15th through August 29th to share in the fun! There’s still plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful weather with HUGE savings on cave tours, outdoor activities, shopping and more!
- Discovery and Lantern Tours: Buy one full priced tour ticket and get the 2nd tour ticket for 50% off
- Wind Walker and Bat-A-Pult: Buy one pass at $20 and get the 2nd pass for 50% off
- TERROR-dactyl: Buy one ride and get the 2nd ride for 50% off
- Free TERROR-dactyl video when you purchase our flash drive
- Do It All Pass: Buy one pass and get the 2nd pass for 50% off
- Gift shop: 25% off all Colorado merchandise!
- 2017 Season Pass – 50% off for a limited time! As a Colorado resident, you have exclusive access to be one of the first to purchase the Cave of the Winds Mountain Park 2017 Season Pass at a deeply discounted price. This offer is good only for a short time (August 15th– 29th, 2016). Hurry and get your 2017 Season Pass now! Use code LDSP2017.
- Free fountain drink with every purchase of a hot dog or a chicken sandwich
- Buy one popcorn, get the 2nd popcorn free!
- Must show Colorado ID
- Only the Season Passes are available online – everything else must be purchased at the box office.
- We can’t wait to see you!
The Do-It-All Pass
We know there are some of you out there who want to DO IT ALL! We’ve got the perfect ticket for you. For one price you can explore inside and out all day long!
Discovery Tour Do-It-All Price: $95.00 per person
Lantern Tour Do-It-All Price: $105.00 per person
- Discovery Tour or Lantern Tour
- Unlimited Outdoor Attractions that include the Wind Walker and the Bat-A-Pult
- The TERROR-dactyl
- Digital video package with purchase of $10 flash drive
- Save when you purchase everything together in one pass!
Some restrictions apply. Please see below for details:
- All Outdoor Attractions are weather permitting
- A $10 flash drive must be purchased to use the digital video package
- Not all rides or tours are available on all days
- Do-It-All Passes must be purchased at the Ticket Office only
- If you wish to upgrade to the Lantern Tour, you may do so when you arrive to Cave of the Winds Mountain Park, space permitting. The upgrade is $10
- We think that there will be plenty of room for all of your memories on our flash drive and it is unlikely that you will fill it up, but if you do, another flash drive must be purchased. The flash drive can be used only on the day it is purchased
- The Do It All Pass is available until October 31st, 2016
Happy Hour Discovery Tours!
Between 6 and 7 p.m. Memorial Day through Labor Day, Monday through Friday only, our Discovery Tour has happy hour prices! When you stay for this later tour, we’ll also treat you to a free popcorn with your Happy Hour ticket – it’s a great deal! After your tour, stick around and catch the Laser Show (June 15 – August 15th) when the sun goes down.
- Tickets are $15 for adults and $9 for children
- Happy Hour tickets are sold online only
- 1 popcorn per purchased ticket, please look for the popcorn coupon in your confirmation email.
- Please, no food allowed in cave.
Early Riser Special!
The Early Riser Special is only available Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, Monday – Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Early Riser Tickets must be purchased ONLINE ONLY to receive the discount. Tickets purchased onsite will be full price.
The early bird may get the worm, but we’ve got a much better deal for our early risers who take the Discovery Tour before 11 am. Our Early Riser Special is just the ticket for anyone who wants to beat the crowd and save a few bucks!
Early Riser Special Prices
Children 6-12: $9
Children 5 & under: Free
Purchase tickets online for tours starting at 8:30 a.m., 9 a.m., 9:30 a.m., or 10 a.m. to receive the discounted price. This discount is for the Discovery Tour only.
ZOOMobile to visit Cave of the Winds Mountain Park on September 10th! Cost: FREE!
Don’t miss the Cheyenne Mountain ZOOMobile when it rolls on up the mountain to Cave of the Winds on September 10th from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.! The ZOOMobile will be bringing animals from around the world and because this is a fun community and family event, it’s FREE! No admission necesarry.
Cave of the Winds has two Gyms and 3 Pokestops! Check back for our Pokemon Events!
If you or your kids play the hottest new Pokemon app, then you need to know that Cave of the Winds has three Pokestops and two Gyms! Keep checking back to see what events are happening at Cave of the Winds Mountain Park!
The Greatest Escape Games
The Game Will Reveal Itself!
This is Cave of the Winds newest adventure! Just 10 minutes from Cave of the Winds Mountain Park at 801 South Tejon Street, Colorado Springs 80903, close to popular eateries and watering holes. The Greatest Escape Games is the hottest entertainment craze sweeping the nation. With four themed rooms to choose from, you and your group are locked in a room for an hour with dozens of hidden clues, puzzles, games and teasers that you must find and solve to escape – you have one hour! Tons of fun for all ages and a great way to spend the evening after a day at Cave of the Winds Mountain Park! Book online and receive $5 off when you use this code: 2ESCAPENOW.
Member of the Military?
We appreciate you & offer special military pricing on our two cave tours.
Please be ready to present a valid U.S. military ID when purchasing tickets with this discount. If you purchase tickets online, please be sure to bring your U.S. military ID to show at the ticket office before going on the tour.
Discovery Tour Military Pricing:
Adults: $16 Children 6-12: $10 Children 5 & under: Free
Lantern Tour Military Pricing:
Adults: $25 Children 6-12: $12 Children 5 & under: Not permitted on the Lantern Tour
Preserve Your Cave of the Winds Mountain Park Memories On Our Souvenir USB Flash Drive!
Our flash drive is a perfect place to gather your family cave photo, your kids on the Bat-A-Pult and mom and dad having a ball on the TERROR-dactyl!
The flash drive comes already loaded with beautiful pictures of the cave, a time lapse sunset video of the spectacular scenery at Cave of the Winds Mountain Park, a little bit of history, trivia and more! We’ll add your family fun to the flash drive for you so you can take it all home in a convenient little package! Just $10 at the cave.
- The flash drive can only be purchased at Cave of the Winds Mountain Park.
- There is an additional charge for each photo or video that we add to your flash drive.
The Season Pass
Unlimited Adventure for the Whole Family!
Sorry you missed it this year, but check back soon for more information about the 2017 Pass!
Laser Light Show – Sorry you missed it this year! Catch it again next summer!
June 15 – August 15, 2016 at 9 p.m., Nightly!
Cave of the Winds Mountain Park Laser Light Show is the perfect ending to a fun day! Stay with us until dark when the canyon lights up for a stunning light show experience. The FREE show begins at 9 pm and lights up five stories of canyon walls that surround Cave of the Winds Mountain Park. With the Colorado Springs skyline in the background, this laser light show is sure to be a crowd pleaser! Nightly June 15 – August 15th, weather permitting.