Welcome Locals! Southern Colorado and Cave of the Winds Mountain Park is celebrating the last two weeks of August by appreciating our Colorado neighbors! Bring your family and friends August 14th through August 31st to share in the fun! There’s still plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful weather with HUGE savings on cave tours, outdoor activities, shopping and more!
All Tours: Buy one tour and get the 2nd tour 50% off!
- Wind Walker, Bat-A-Pult, Cliffhanger Climbing Wall, Geronimo’s Leap, Stalactykes Adventure Slide: Buy one pass at $25 and get 2nd at 50% off.
- TERROR-dactyl: Buy one ride and get the 2nd at 50% off!
Gift shop: 25% off all Colorado merchandise!
- Buy one popcorn and get one free!
2018 Season Pass – 50% off for a limited time! As a Colorado resident, you have exclusive access to be one of the first to purchase the Cave of the Winds Mountain Park 2018 Season Pass at a deeply discounted price. This offer is good only for a short time (August 14th– 31st, 2017), and the price will go up, so hurry and get your 2018 Season Pass now! Season Pass discounted price: $45. Find out more about the pass here.
Buy 2018 Season Pass Learn more about the Season Pass
- Offer good between August 14th – August 31st.
- Must show Colorado ID
- Only the Season Passes are available online- everything else must be purchased at the box office.
- All discounts are valid for full price tickets only
- 50% off discount tickets are valid for tickets that are equal or lesser value.
Cave of the Winds Mountain Park is excited to welcome back the Nature and Raptor Center of Pueblo for our BIRDS OF PREY event on Saturday August 19th from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mark your calendars to get up close and personal with these big beautiful birds! Cost: FREE!
Cave of the Winds Mountain Park has added three new outdoor activities this summer. Geronimo’s Leap, Cliffhanger Climbing Wall and the Stalactykes Adventure Slide are the new activities that have been keeping kids of all ages busy and having a blast, all summer long! “We ended up spending more time there than planned we had so much fun.” said one guest who took a cave tour and had some fun outside. Tickets are available through the website at http://caveofthewinds.com/ for $25 and the tickets include all of the new additions plus the Bat-A-Pult and the Wind Walker!
Laser Light Show – See it this summer!
June 10 – August 13, 2017 at 9 p.m., Nightly!
Cave of the Winds Mountain Park Laser Light Show is the perfect ending to a fun day! Stay with us until dark when the canyon lights up for a stunning light show experience. The FREE show begins at 9 pm and lights up five stories of canyon walls that surround Cave of the Winds Mountain Park. With the Colorado Springs skyline in the background, this laser light show is sure to be a crowd pleaser! Nightly June 10 – August 13th, weather permitting.
The 2017 Cave of the Winds Season Pass
Our Season Pass gives you access to unlimited fun, all summer long! It’s our way of saying how much we appreciate our Cave of the Winds Mountain Park friends and family near and far.
What do I get with my Season Pass?
- Unlimited access to the Discovery Tour, the Bat-a-Pult zip line and the Wind Walker Challenge Course, all summer long!
- NEW this year! Unlimited access on the TERROR-dactyl!
- 20% discount in the Gift Shop and the Caver’s Café on all regularly priced items.
- Upgrades to the Lantern Tour will be only $10 each for adults and children for each visit.
- Plus, other special perks throughout the year!
How much does the pass cost?
February 1st – 15th, 2017: $50 per pass. Get it before the price goes up!
March 1st – June 1st, 2017: $75 per pass. A terrific value to visit as many times as you like, all summer long!
Buy Your 2017 Season Pass!