Such fun with the Cheyenne Mountain ZOOMobile over the weekend! We even had porcupine high fives and selfies! Thanks to everyone who came to see and learn about our North American animal friends and many thanks to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo for sharing!
Many thanks to our feathery friends and the Nature and Raptor Center for a wonderful visit at Cave of the Winds Mountain Park! Thank you for the good work that you do in education, conservation, recreation and environmental stewardship!
Welcome Locals! Southern Colorado and Cave of the Winds Mountain Park is celebrating the last two weeks of August by appreciating our Colorado neighbors! Bring your family and friends August 14th through August 31st to share in the fun! There’s still plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful weather with HUGE savings on cave tours, outdoor activities, shopping and more!
All Tours: Buy one tour and get the 2nd tour 50% off!
- Wind Walker, Bat-A-Pult, Cliffhanger Climbing Wall, Geronimo’s Leap, Stalactykes Adventure Slide: Buy one pass at $25 and get 2nd at 50% off.
- TERROR-dactyl: Buy one ride and get the 2nd at 50% off!
Gift shop: 25% off all Colorado merchandise!
- Buy one popcorn and get one free!
2018 Season Pass – 50% off for a limited time! As a Colorado resident, you have exclusive access to be one of the first to purchase the Cave of the Winds Mountain Park 2018 Season Pass at a deeply discounted price. This offer is good only for a short time (August 14th– 31st, 2017), and the price will go up, so hurry and get your 2018 Season Pass now! Season Pass discounted price: $45. Find out more about the pass here.
- Offer good between August 14th – August 31st.
- Must show Colorado ID
- Only the Season Passes are available online- everything else must be purchased at the box office.
- All discounts are valid for full price tickets only
- 50% off discount tickets are valid for tickets that are equal or lesser value.
Cave of the Winds Mountain Park is excited to welcome back the Nature and Raptor Center of Pueblo for our BIRDS OF PREY event on Saturday August 19th from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mark your calendars to get up close and personal with these big beautiful birds! Cost: FREE!
Cave of the Winds Mountain Park has added three new outdoor activities this summer. Geronimo’s Leap, Cliffhanger Climbing Wall and the Stalactykes Adventure Slide are the new activities that have been keeping kids of all ages busy and having a blast, all summer long! “We ended up spending more time there than planned we had so much fun.” said one guest who took a cave tour and had some fun outside. Tickets are available through the website at http://caveofthewinds.com/ for $25 and the tickets include all of the new additions plus the Bat-A-Pult and the Wind Walker!
Laser Light Show – See it this summer!
June 10 – August 13, 2017 at 9 p.m., Nightly!
Cave of the Winds Mountain Park Laser Light Show is the perfect ending to a fun day! Stay with us until dark when the canyon lights up for a stunning light show experience. The FREE show begins at 9 pm and lights up five stories of canyon walls that surround Cave of the Winds Mountain Park. With the Colorado Springs skyline in the background, this laser light show is sure to be a crowd pleaser! Nightly June 10 – August 13th, weather permitting.
Cave of the Winds Mountain Park is proud to be a popular spot for soldiers to pledge their renewed commitment to their military service and any re-enlistment ceremony is extremely moving and special for all who participate.
On May 12th, 2017 a very was different kind of re-enlistment ceremony took place. Two Fort Carson Soldiers took their oath for their re-enlistment on the TERROR-dactyl just before they took the plunge in to Williams Canyon at nearly 100 MPH! Watch the video and let us know what you think!
Watch the video here:
The 2017 Cave of the Winds Season Pass
Our Season Pass gives you access to unlimited fun, all summer long! It’s our way of saying how much we appreciate our Cave of the Winds Mountain Park friends and family near and far.
What do I get with my Season Pass?
- Unlimited access to the Discovery Tour, the Bat-a-Pult zip line and the Wind Walker Challenge Course, all summer long!
- NEW this year! Unlimited access on the TERROR-dactyl!
- 20% discount in the Gift Shop and the Caver’s Café on all regularly priced items.
- Upgrades to the Lantern Tour will be only $10 each for adults and children for each visit.
- Plus, other special perks throughout the year!
How much does the pass cost?
February 1st – 15th, 2017: $50 per pass. Get it before the price goes up!
March 1st – June 1st, 2017: $75 per pass. A terrific value to visit as many times as you like, all summer long!
Win a romantic getaway at The Mining Exchange, a Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa and two Lantern Tours at Cave of the Winds Mountain Park.
You’ll find romance here at Cave of the Winds when you enter our annual HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE contest! One lucky couple will win a romantic package that includes:
- Two tickets for a candlelight Lantern Tour at Cave of the Winds
- A night in downtown Colorado Springs at The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa
How do you win this cave lovers package? Tell us, HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE?
- Tell us why you would like to share this this fun and romantic adventure with your sweetheart.
- Two ways to enter:
- 1) Enter by liking Cave of the Winds on Facebook and posting your story at www.facebook.com/caveofthewinds/ Post pictures too! (you can send it to us via private message if you prefer)
- 2) Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter now through February 14th
- Mention Cave of the Winds or show us pictures from a past visit. This might help toward your win!
- The winner will be announced on Thursday February 16th and must use their prize before March 31st, 2017.
- We’re looking forward to reading all of your romantic stories!