Cave of the Winds Mountain Park is excited to welcome back the Nature and Raptor Center of Pueblo for our BIRDS OF PREY event on Saturday August 19th from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mark your calendars to get up close and personal with these big beautiful birds! Cost: FREE!
Cave of the Winds Mountain Park has added three new outdoor activities this summer. Geronimo’s Leap, Cliffhanger Climbing Wall and the Stalactykes Adventure Slide are the new activities that have been keeping kids of all ages busy and having a blast, all summer long! “We ended up spending more time there than planned we had so much fun.” said one guest who took a cave tour and had some fun outside. Tickets are available through the website at http://caveofthewinds.com/ for $25 and the tickets include all of the new additions plus the Bat-A-Pult and the Wind Walker!
Laser Light Show – See it this summer!
June 10 – August 13, 2017 at 9 p.m., Nightly!
Cave of the Winds Mountain Park Laser Light Show is the perfect ending to a fun day! Stay with us until dark when the canyon lights up for a stunning light show experience. The FREE show begins at 9 pm and lights up five stories of canyon walls that surround Cave of the Winds Mountain Park. With the Colorado Springs skyline in the background, this laser light show is sure to be a crowd pleaser! Nightly June 10 – August 13th, weather permitting.
The 2017 Cave of the Winds Season Pass
Our Season Pass gives you access to unlimited fun, all summer long! It’s our way of saying how much we appreciate our Cave of the Winds Mountain Park friends and family near and far.
What do I get with my Season Pass?
- Unlimited access to the Discovery Tour, the Bat-a-Pult zip line and the Wind Walker Challenge Course, all summer long!
- NEW this year! Unlimited access on the TERROR-dactyl!
- 20% discount in the Gift Shop and the Caver’s Café on all regularly priced items.
- Upgrades to the Lantern Tour will be only $10 each for adults and children for each visit.
- Plus, other special perks throughout the year!
How much does the pass cost?
February 1st – 15th, 2017: $50 per pass. Get it before the price goes up!
March 1st – June 1st, 2017: $75 per pass. A terrific value to visit as many times as you like, all summer long!
Buy Your 2017 Season Pass!
Win a romantic getaway at The Mining Exchange, a Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa and two Lantern Tours at Cave of the Winds Mountain Park.
You’ll find romance here at Cave of the Winds when you enter our annual HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE contest! One lucky couple will win a romantic package that includes:
How do you win this cave lovers package? Tell us, HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE?
- Tell us why you would like to share this this fun and romantic adventure with your sweetheart.
- Two ways to enter:
- 1) Enter by liking Cave of the Winds on Facebook and posting your story at www.facebook.com/caveofthewinds/ Post pictures too! (you can send it to us via private message if you prefer)
- 2) Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter now through February 14th
- Mention Cave of the Winds or show us pictures from a past visit. This might help toward your win!
- The winner will be announced on Thursday February 16th and must use their prize before March 31st, 2017.
- We’re looking forward to reading all of your romantic stories!